So yeah...

Monday, November 06, 2006

It's a good day



Ok, so first off, had an pretty fun weekend, but I didn't get alot of sleep so this morning I was EXTREMLY tired today. During Spanish class I think I scared my friend Crystal cause I was so slap happy and I was laughing at everything. lol. And we played Hockey during gym, so I LOVED taht, but my team isn't that great. Heather and Trish are really the only 2 that did anything besides me. But it was still fun. I got to go head to head with the certain red head I like. lol. Let's see....I started writting a new story in my notebook so that's all I did during art. lol. Then I came home....put in more applications to Petsmart, cause I am DETERMINED to get a job there. lol. And after I was done, I started working on my story Rich Ransom...and guess what..............................................I FINISHED IT!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha. It's about time. I started it in 2004 and I"m now just finishing it...now late 2006. Haha....but then again I started how many other stories after that? So yeah....it's been a good day since I was able to finish it!! And I made a new picture with the adobe photoshop I have. So apparently it won't show up below, but at the top. So there it is. lol.

So I guess I'll talk to ya'll later.

~Wolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home