So yeah...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

OH YA.....IT'S A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah, it's a good day cause at 10:45 p.m. today.....I finished writing my story State Of Mind in my notebook, so I'm gonna start typing it up tonight. Hell ya!!!! I love it!!! Longest one in my notebook yet...33 pgs in my notebook, but probably around 200 when I'm done typing it up. I don't think it's gonna be my longest story, and I think it's only long in my notebook cause I'm getting more detailed when I write in my notebook, so that's probably why. Anyways, I"m relaly excited and I just watsed 2 minutes of your time. haha. lol. jk. I'll talk to ya later.

Much Love...

~Kelly

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Hey Kelly! It was great to see you over the holidays! We had a great time. I hope you are doing well. Write me an email when you get a chance.

Love Dani

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home